[laffs] Re: Fw: Amazing Video if You Can Open

  • From: "Greg Clayton" <clayton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <laffs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 09:05:26 -0500

Gene,
How's the flying going up there I've been planning on coming up there to fly
but haven't had time lately. Do you know when and if the Marshall fly in will
be? And when are the club dues due and who do I need to send them to?-
Greg
  From: Gene Hatfield
  To: Willis McCleery ; Terry Majewski ; Ted Brown ; Scooter Keith ; Royce
Johnson ; Ron Stanfield ; Ron and Linda ; Roger Rice ; Robert Finne ; Richard
Tibbitts ; Redbird ; Mike McGraw ; Lynn Harshbarger ; LAFFS MEMBERS ; Ken
Sowers ; Ken Boling ; John Gray ; Jim Stanford ; Jim Stalcup ; jim reed ;
Herb/Dot Mills ; Harold Ellis ; Hal/Dolores Pottorf ; Gordon Bailey ; Gary and
Janet Crawford ; Fredda & John Swanson ; Fred McCourt ; ed pearson ; Douglas
Engleson ; Don Rierson ; Dick Risk ; Dale Corder ; Bob/Katie McLeod ; Bob
Hadley ; Bill Williams ; Bill Swain ; Barb Sullivan ; Andy Niedzwiecke ;
Alice's Mail
  Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2007 8:10 PM
  Subject: [laffs] Fw: Amazing Video if You Can Open