LABO Host Families in London Ontario UPDATE : LABO Japanese homestay program

  • From: lli_japanese カナダステイドットコム canada-stay.com <lli_japanese@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "labo_homestay_london_on@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <labo_homestay_london_on@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 04:15:14 +0000

families for LABO Japanese homestay program!

If you are receiving this email, you are
already registered as LABO host family for LABO

homestay program 2014!  You will accommodate a Japanese student in
this summer! :)

THIS EMAIL WAS SENT FROM A SEND-ONLY
ADDRESS.

YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO REPLY TO ME FROM THIS
SEND-ONLY ADDRESS.

PLEASE EMAIL ME TO        lli_japanese@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, to ALL of the LABO host families!

We are looking for 1 more host family for 1 Japanese youth GIRL(age 12 or 13)
in London area!  :)  Host family must have a GIRL (age 10, or 11, or 12, or 13,
or 14, or 15, or 16 as of July 31, 2014) at home.

To support the Japanese students and their
host family easily, we prefer Japanese students to stay in
London area or neighbor.

If you know potential family as host
family in London area, please let me know.

 At this moment, 5 boys' host families and 8 girls' host family are registered
already as LABO host families 2014 program.

LABO appreciate your support for LABO Japanese
homestay program 2014.

takako matsushita-bomba

LABO homestay coordinator