LABO Host Families in London Ontario Need more host family! : LABO Japanese homestay program

  • From: lli_japanese カナダステイドットコム canada-stay.com <lli_japanese@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "labo_homestay_london_on@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <labo_homestay_london_on@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 18:12:01 +0000

program!

If
you are receiving this email, you are already registered as LABO host family
for LABO

homestay
program 2014!  You will accommodate a
Japanese student in this summer! :)
THIS EMAIL WAS SENT FROM A SEND-ONLY ADDRESS.YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO REPLY TO ME
FROM THIS SEND-ONLY ADDRESS.PLEASE EMAIL ME TO   lli_japanese@xxxxxxxxxxx.

**********************************************************************************************Hi,
ALL of the LABO host families!
Thank you for your response to HOME VISIT INTERVIEW SCHEDULING.We will let you
know the visiting time in advance.

LABO
Japanese homestay progarm need more host families in London.

Currently,
we are looking for 2 Host Families for 2 Japanese youth GIRLS(age 12 or
13) in London area.
To support the Japanese students and their host family easily, we prefer
Japanese students to stay in London area.
HOST
FAMILY MUST HAVE* A GIRL (age 10, or 11, or 12, or 13, or 14, or 15, or 16

as
of July 31, 2014) at home.
BOYS family are FULL!  Thank you!  :)

If
you know some potential families as host family, please let me know.

At
this moment, 5 boys' host families and 7 girls' host family are registered

already
as LABO host families 2014 program.

Thank
you for your support LABO Japanese homestay program 2014.

takako
matsushita-bombaLABO homestay coordinator

Takako Matsushita-Bomba
lli_japanese@xxxxxxxxxxx info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
★Homestay Coordinator & Student Recruite Agent
http://canada-stay.com/
★LABO homestay coordinator in London,
Canadahttp://canada-stay.com/hostfamilywantedforlabo.html

★Japanese Language Tutoring in London Canada
http://canadalondon.web.fc2.com/learn_japanese_london_canada.html