[ktvt] Fw: [Access-l] Fwd: Cobra

  • From: "thao vy" <missyguide@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ktvt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 10:20:00 -0400

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Pattison" <srp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "Access L" <access-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; "CUG Members" <Members@xxxxxxxxxx>; "VIP-L" <vip-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 9:21 AM
Subject: [Access-l] Fwd: Cobra

From:    chris hallsworth christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello all,

I just want to tell you about an interesting new screen reader made by
German company Baum. It's called Cobra (I know, it's named after a
snake, hahaha). Joking aside, it contains lots of interesting and
inovative features, such as the ability to capture the screen and
perform on the fly OCR. No other screen reader I know does this. You can
download it, and try it as a 30 minute reboot situation from
www.baum.com. What's interesting though is that although a reboot is
necessary to run the 30 minute demonstration again, Cobra actually will
still speak, but will interrupt and remind you that the demo has
expired. Again no other screen reader does this.
Enjoy!
--

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx