[ktvt] Fw: [b-v-m] Cobra

  • From: "thao vy" <missyguide@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ktvt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 10:46:46 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: James Scholes
To: b-v-m@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 10:16 AM
Subject: Re: [b-v-m] Cobra

The link is incorrect.  Get it here:
http://www.baum.de/cms/en/cobra/

On July 05 2010 1:03PM, Ben Mustill-Rose wrote:

  How well does the ocr work and how long does it take to do it? The ocr
  is probably the only reason I'd want to install it since I'm thinking
  that it probably doesn't perform as good as some of the more well
  known sr's.

  On 05/07/2010, chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  > You may want to try this in a virtual machine. It seems to work fine in
  > XP guest operating systems. Not tried it with Vista or 7 though. Here is
  > the information.
  >
  > Hello all,
  > I just want to tell you about an interesting new screen reader made by
  > German company Baum. It's called Cobra (I know, it's named after a
  > snake, hahaha). Joking aside, it contains lots of interesting and
  > inovative features, such as the ability to capture the screen and
  > perform on the fly OCR. No other screen reader I know does this. You can
  > download it, and try it as a 30 minute reboot situation from
  > www.baum.com. What's interesting though is that although a reboot is
  > necessary to run the 30 minute demonstraiton again, Cobra actually will
  > still speak, but will interrupt and remind you that the demo has
  > expired. Again no other screen reader does this.
  > Enjoy!
  > --
  >
  > Signed by Chris Hallsworth
  > E-mail and Facebook: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  > MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
  > Skype: chrishallsworth7266
  > Twitter: http://twitter.com/christopherh40

database 5251 (20100704) __________

  http://www.eset.com

James Scholes

--

Contact Information
E-Mail: james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Social Networks
Facebook: jamesscholes000
Twitter: JamesScholes
Last.fm profile: jamesscholes000

www.JamesScholes.com

--

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Start a New Topic

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.