[kscnorthconnect] Re: kscnorthconnect Digest V1 #30

  • From: "Sophia Douglas" <nvcmediator@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kscnorthconnect@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 08:50:43 -0700

Greetings,

Wonderful to see the interest in continuing potlucks.  Although I'll be in
town, I have Wednesday evening commitments into September. Sorry to miss the
group events!
Warm wishes,

Sophia Douglas

Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 21:34:55 -0700
Subject: [kscnorthconnect] Re: Potluck Augut 15th
From: melissaivan@xxxxxxx

It sounds like a lot of us won't be around in town.  Our family won't be
either.

But we would love to host the following Wed. on Aug. 22nd at 6:00.
We are at 660 W. 26th Ave. in Eugene - Friendly Street neighborhood.
Let us know if you are able to come.  We would love to see you.

Much love and hope you are enjoying your practice
melissa and family

 Hi there,

------------------------------

From: Sharon Bates <chpsldy45@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 22:05:19 -0700

I could be there on Aug 22, if others would be interested in making that date.
Sam Bates

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 2, 2012, at 9:34 PM, melissaivan@xxxxxxx wrote:

> It sounds like a lot of us won't be around in town.  Our family won't be
> either.
>
> But we would love to host the following Wed. on Aug. 22nd at 6:00.
> We are at 660 W. 26th Ave. in Eugene - Friendly Street neighborhood.
> Let us know if you are able to come.  We would love to see you.
>
> Much love and hope you are enjoying your practice
> melissa and family
>

> Hi there,
>>
>> i am not able to host a potluck on that date either.
>> it was lovely to get together with you all.
>> take care aurora.
>> thinking of you,
>>
>> suzanne
>>> I'll also be out of town, but really enjoyed our last potluck.  I will
>>> be willing to host one in September or October.
>>> Hope you are all enjoying this lovely weather.  Take care, Charlotte

End of kscnorthconnect Digest V1 #30