[kscnorthconnect] Re: Potluck Augut 15th

  • From: "Andrea Beardsley" <atfb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kscnorthconnect@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 11:18:28 -0700

Hi, would love to see you all but wednesday's there is a Buddha group at my house at 7.....sorry to miss gathering with you....how about a different day of the week? best to you all, andrea

   From: Aurora Fiorintina <afiorintina@xxxxxxxxx>
   Subject: [kscnorthconnect] Potluck Augut 15th
   To: kscnorthconnect@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Date: Thursday, July 26, 2012, 9:06 AM

   Dear Sangha Members:  It turns out I cannot host the above Potluck
   at my house next month.  Is there anyone else who
   would be willing to host?  Sorry to cancel,  because we had a
   great time at the potluck at my home this month.
   Blessings, Aurora