This Weekend

  • From: Kbjonny@xxxxxxx
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 14:55:20 -0400

Hey dudes... here are directions to our gig this weekend. Its a fundraiser for
the Boy's and Girl's Club of America. We are taking part in the battle of the
bands, playing an hour set begining at 3pm. There's also a pig luau and
volleyball tournament. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if there is any cost
involved...

Directions to University of Rochester from Buffalo:

I-90 East to Exit 46; take I-390 North to Exit 17.
Turn left onto Scottsville Road.
At the second light, bear right onto Elmwood Avenue.
Cross the Genesee River Bridge and take a left at the light onto Wilson
Boulevard.
The event will be held right in front of the Kappa Delta
Sorority Towers by the volleyball courts. The two roads that run by these
Towers are Intercampus Drive and Wilson Blvd.

Hope you see some of you there... if not, our next gig is October 9th at
Heenans in Buffalo.

Lates,
The Barnyard

Please visit www.kosmicbarnyard.com for news, music, pics, and more!