Thank You and Thursday @ The Square

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 15:50:50 -0400

A quick note of thanks to everyone that came out to support local music this
past weekend at the 10th Annual Blind Baby's Holiday.  All of the great
bands, decent weather, and a friendly/family atmosphere really made this
year special.  Can anyone say 11th Annual?!?!?  Be sure to contact the
organizers at www.blindbabysholiday.com to thank them for all of their hard
work and to offer any feedback on this year's festival.

We would also like to take this opportunity to remind you that Kosmic
Barnyard will be performing NEXT Thursday, August 7th, at Buffalo's favorite
summer concert series, Thursday at the Square.  Kosmic will be setting the
stage for Addison Groove Project and G-LOVE and THE SPECIAL SAUCE!  This is
a FREE show so please come out and give us your support (that's right,
Kosmic AND G-Love for free... ha ha).  Kosmic will begin promptly at 5:00 PM
and will be performing a 30-40 minute set so it is important that you get
there early.  More info on this show can be found by visiting our website or
www.buffaloplace.com.

We have been working hard in the studio over the past few weeks to complete
a three song demo CD in time for Thursday at the Square.  So far things are
pretty close to being on schedule and we are still hoping to have these CD's
ready to be made available to you, for FREE (yes, we love free stuff), at
the merchandise tents next Thursday.  We will also make them available at
all future shows and through the band's website.

Lastly, the band is currently booking gigs for the end of this summer (has
the summer even begun?) and on into the fall.  We'll keep you updated
through the website and this email list as to any new show dates as they are
confirmed.

Thanks alot and we'll see you soon,
The Barnyard