Quick Reminder- Kosmic Tomorrow Night

  • From: Kbjonny@xxxxxxx
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 11:56:51 -0500

Hey kids!
   Just a quick reminder that Kosmic Barnyard will be performing tomorrow
night, Thursday, February 13th, at McGarret's (and I already know you can't
make it Trev).
   McGarret's is located at 946 Elmwood Ave. in Buffalo, NY. Kosmic will begin
the first of two sets around 11:00 PM. Directions are pretty easy- head down
the 190 south towards Buffalo and get off at the Elmwood Ave. exit (it's the
exit for Buffalo State and/or the Art Museum), head south on Elmwood about 4 or
5 blocks and it's on your right, across the street from Cafe Aroma and a Burger
King.
   If anyone needs additional information visit our website for McGarret's
phone number or the band's contact information.
Hope to see you there!
The Barnyard

Please visit www.kosmicbarnyard.com for news, music, pics, and more!

"unsubscribe" in the subject line.