Kosmic Barnyard Live @ McGarret's- Next Thursday, February 13th

  • From: Kbjonny@xxxxxxx
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 16:50:26 -0500

   Well it certainly has been a long time since we've sent one of these out. We
sincerely hope that everyone out there has had a happy and healthy holiday and
New Year's season. Just think, a few more months and we'll be done with winter
for another year!

   The band has been holed up over the past few months working on a number of
projects from a 10 track compilation CD to a handful of new tunes and we're
ready to hit the stage for our first show of 2003.

   Please come out and join us at McGarret's, located at 946 Elmwood Ave. in
Buffalo, NY, next Thursday night (Valentine's Day Eve), February 13th.
McGarret's, as always, will have some sort of crazy drink specials going on, a
great party atmosphere, and good tunes all night long. Kosmic will begin the
first of two sets around 11:00 PM. If anyone needs additional information, such
as directions, visit our website for McGarret's phone number or the band's
contact information.

   As I mentioned before, we've got some new tuneage that we're looking forward
to debuting next week as well as the possibility of breaking out with our first
ever acoustic set/half set! We'll also have copies of our latest CD available,
which is a compilation of original songs, both electric and acoustic, from live
and rehearsal performances.  If you can't wait for the show you can visit the
website for more info. on how to obtain a CD.

   Well that's it for now folks... if you've made it through all of this we
thank you and we hope to see you all (with friends) next Thursday at
McGarret's. Until then...
The Barnyard

Please visit www.kosmicbarnyard.com for news, music, pics, and more!

"unsubscribe" in the subject line.