KOSMIC BARNYARD- TOMORROW NIGHT

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 13:16:10 -0400

Don't forget... KB will be partying with the gov'na at The Whitehouse
tomorrow night, Friday, October 17th, and you're all invited.

Perna's Whitehouse is located at 2319 Niagara Falls Blvd., on the right hand
side of the road, about a mile and a half down the blvd. towards The Niagara
Falls Airport from J.T. Wheatfields (which we believe is at the intersection
of Niagara Falls Blvd. and Ward Rd.).  There is NO COVER for this show and
we should start about 10:30 or 11:00 and we'll be playing all night.  The
last time we were at The Whitehouse we had a BLAST and this is sure to be
another very cool, relaxed, kinda show that's all about good times and good
music so we encourage everyone to make the drive to check it out.  There
should be some kind of crazy drink specials (last time there were jello
shots for all) in addition to plenty of beer to go round.  For more info.
scope our website or call The Whitehouse at (716) 731-5567.

Please also keep in mind that we'll be returning to McGarret's next
Wednesday night, October 22nd... more info on that show soon.

Take care and be good to one another,
The Barnyard