• From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 23:46:42 -0400

Just wanted to drop a line to give you all the low down on upcoming shows
for October.  We'd also like to welcome any and all new members to this
mailing list and thank you and everyone else that is a part of this group
for your continued support.  Check these babies out... more info can be
found on the site (www.kosmicbarnyard.com):

Friday, October 17th- Perna's Whitehouse
2319 Niagara Falls Blvd., Niagara Falls, NY
Show starts at 10:00PM
NO COVER and CRAZY drink specials (last time there were jello shots and shot
girls on the bar!)

Wednesday, October 22nd- McGarret's
946 Elmwood Ave., Buffalo, NY
Show Starts @ 10:30 PM
An all around GREAT bar... one of our favorite places to play!

We'll catch you later with some more updates... until then hang tuff!
The Barnyard

Get MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service FREE for one month.  Limited time offer--
sign up now!   http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup

Please visit www.kosmicbarnyard.com for news, music, pics, and more!

"unsubscribe" in the subject line.