KOSMIC BARNYARD- Next Week's Shows

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 11:34:42 -0400

What up!  A big thanks to all the peeps that made it out on the 17th to
Gonzo's.  It was really cool to play for so many folks that we haven't seen
in awhile.  We really had a good time and we sincerely hope that everyone
that was there did as well.  We'll definitely be making a return trip soon
and will keep you all posted.

We also wanted to give you a head's up on a couple shows next week:

First off, we'll be playing a short set next Thursday, July 29th, at
Merlin's.  We'll be going on right at 10:00 pm and playing until 11:30 pm.
Arrested Development will be rocking the Square that night so this will be
the perfect stop on your way home from hanging with Mr. Wendel.  If you are
really out to party down, Thick Rich Lather, an Amherst, New York power
trio, will be hitting the stage about midnight.  For those not in the know,
Merlin's is located at 727 Elmwood Ave. in Buffalo (716-886-9270).

Secondly, we'll be taking part in a very special benefit next Friday, July
30th, with a bunch of other local favorites.  If you don't know already, the
good people at Fog City in Lockport have packed up and moved shop.  All
proceeds from the benefit next Friday night will go towards defraying the
costs associated with their move and preparing a new shop.  The benefit will
be held at The Bird's Nest (formerly Duff's) on Niagara St. in Lockport.
Food will be provided but this is a Bring Your Own Beer type of party so
come prepared.  There will be a chinese auction as well.  The donation at
the door is $15.  Kosmic should be performing in the 10pm or 11pm slot.
Other bands include Clustafunk, The New 44's, and many more from the shop
and around town.  As soon as we have some more info we'll send it your way
but be sure to mark your calendars now.

Lastly, in our last email we advertised that some new "Extras" had been
added to our website.  Unfortunately, our webmaster was smoking a bit too
much that week and they weren't working correctly.  They are now, however,
up and running and are pretty cool to mess with.  Please, feel free to drop
by the site and check them out.

Thanks for your support!
The Barnyard