KOSMIC BARNYARD- NEW YEAR'S EVE

  • From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 15:42:29 -0500

We've just finalized plans for a New Year's Eve bash.  The party will be
held at Perna's Whitehouse, located at 2319 Niagara Falls Boulevard in
Wheatfield, NY, on Wednesday, December 31st.  There will be drink specials
in effect ALL night long (the last couple times there have been FREE jello
shots making the rounds... can we make it three in a row???), as well as the
customary toast at midnight and coverage of the ball drop in Time's Square.
We've had a GREAT time playing at the Whitehouse in the past and would
expect no less of a celebration for the holiday.

Kosmic will begin about 10 or 10:30 PM and we plan on doing two sets going
well into the new year.  There has been some concern over safe
transportation and the band is currently looking into what kind of travel
and/or hotel/motel accomadations are out there.  If we are able to find
something we'll pass the word along so that people can get fancy free
(please email us with any suggestions).

As for directions...
From Lockport:
take Lockport Rd. to Ward Rd. and turn left.  Follow Ward Rd. to Niagara
Falls Blvd. and turn right (J.T.Wheatfields is on the corner of this
intersection).  The Whitehouse will be down about a mile or so on the right
hand side.
From Buffalo:
take the 290 to the Niagara Falls Blvd. (north) exit.  Get off the 290 at
this exit and head north on Niagara Falls Blvd. towards Tonawanda/Niagara
Falls.  You'll eventually pass the intersection of Ward Rd. and Niagara
Falls Blvd. (again, look for J.T. Wheatfields) and continue about a mile or
so past the intersection.  The Whitehouse is on your right.

More info will be posted on our website soon or you may call the venue at
(716) 731-5567.

We really hope that you can join us for this one!  Either way, have a safe
and happy holiday season!
Best,
The Barnyard