• From: "Kosmic Barnyard" <kosmic_barnyard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kosmicbarnyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 11:45:11 -0500

A quick reminder that Kosmic Barnyard will be celebrating the dawn of 2004
with a show at Perna's Whitehouse ( phone: 716/731-5567) this Wednesday,
January 31st.  The Whitehouse is located at 2319 Niagara Falls Boulevard in
Wheatfield, NY.  There is NO COVER charge and there will be drink specials
in effect ALL night long.  The first set will begin about 10 or 10:30 PM and
we plan on going strong into the new year.

Once again, for your convenience, directions are as follows:

From Lockport:
take Lockport Rd. to Ward Rd. and turn left.  Follow Ward Rd. to Niagara
Falls Blvd. and turn right (J.T.Wheatfields is on the corner of this
intersection).  The Whitehouse will be down about a mile or so on the right
hand side.

From Buffalo:
take the 290 to the Niagara Falls Blvd. (north) exit.  Get off the 290 at
this exit and head north on Niagara Falls Blvd. towards Tonawanda/Niagara
Falls.  You'll eventually pass the intersection of Ward Rd. and Niagara
Falls Blvd. (again, look for J.T. Wheatfields) and continue about a mile or
so past the intersection.  The Whitehouse is on your right.

We hope to celebrate the holiday with all of you and PLEASE remember, no
matter what you do, to party (and drive) SAFELY and RESPONSIBLY!  Thank you
ALL for a great 2003 and if we don't see you Wednesday we look forward to
seeing you next year!

Happy Holidays,
The Barnyard

Take advantage of our limited-time introductory offer for dial-up Internet
access. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup

Please visit www.kosmicbarnyard.com for news, music, pics, and more!

"unsubscribe" in the subject line.