[korgypark] Re: korgx5.ins

  • From: Thomas Anderssen <thomas.anderssen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 13:51:56 +0200

Hello Daniel...
ins files for all Korg instruments are downoladable drom Cakewalk:s homepage:
ftp://ftp.cakewalk.com/pub/InstrumentDefinitions/

There is one "korg.zip" which contains defs for all Korg instruments. From
there you can easily extract the 05R/W part (that is the module version of
X5) and call it KorgX5.ins... There is also a separate file (korgx5dr.zip)
for X5DR (which is the module version of X5D) which is also usabe for X5
(you can not of course use the  sounds from bank B, and there ar some minor
differences in combis too).

I downed the Korg.zip and extracted the X5-part for you, so mail me direct
at thomas.anderssen@xxxxxxxxxx, and I will send it to you. As you maybe
know, one cannot attach files to messages  which goes to the list...

cheers, Thomas

At 19:06 2002-03-10 +0800, you wrote:
>  Does anyone have the x5 Cakewalk instrument definition file?  Not the X5DR
>or 05W file, but the ACTUAL X5 ins file.  I can't find it anywhere!
>Cheers,  Dan Bowles

Thomas Anderssen
Ab Tronico Oy
Nygårdsgatan 9