[korgypark] Re: To Steve

  • From: "MON8169" <mon8169@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 22:05:41 +0100

ooopppss... I did't read it carefully...

regarding your problem, my question was if you could define better the
'sometimes'... is it always an erroneous sustain what you get? It
sometimes happens that the file played before has a final sustain on
message and no sustain off for this one. So when you play the next file
the sustain pedal is still on...

The sysex you ask for does it exist (in fact, the panic button does send
this sysex), but I think it is more tedious to insert this messager on
all the files than to press the panic button... just my thought

Ramon