[korgypark] Re: Sysex?

  • From: "Peter Dino" <pd1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:31:58 -0500

HI Steve:
I haven't heard of inserting controller 121 on each track but I'll give it a
try.  Someone had sent me some kind of sysex file along time ago that I
thought you put at the beginning of each sequence but I can't find it
anymore.  I'm trying to avoid hitting the panic button on jobs because I
like to go from one song to another quickly on my laptop computer.
I don't know about another synth or module.  I haven't been looking lately.
Thanks.
Peter