[korgypark] Re: Sysex?

  • From: "Engle, Steve" <Steve.Engle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 07:02:37 -0700

i believe inserting a controller 121 on each track at the beginning of =
the song will do it but only if you have controllers set to ena. also, i =
have noticed my pitch bends get real goofy when i have the x5 on too =
long, anyone encounter this? in my opinion, hitting panic is the best =
way to go since its almost like a 'hard boot.' good luck having anyone =
respond though, it seems thie board is dead, maybe people went on to =
more updated synths? another question x5 users, if you did upgrade, what =
did you go to? what multi timbral synths like the x5 are better without =
spending a thousand dollars? i see trinity racks for 400 all the time on =
ebay, considering one those maybe.... comments, questions?