[korgypark] Split keyboard

  • From: "niels pedersen" <pind@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 21:50:57 +0100

I'm using my X5D live and therefore it's many times convenient to split the
keyboard and use different sounds - The X5 is not very friendly if you have to
change very fast between two sounds and other times you want to use the two
sounds simultaniously. That brings two questions: What is the smoothest way to
adjust the volume level on the left-hand sektion on the keyboard, while playing
live? And if  it is possible: Can I, let's say put rotary speaker effect on the
one sektion (working with the modulation wheel) and over drive (not effected by
the wheel) on the other sektion?
Well thanks for the Korgypark. I learn a lot.

                                                           Niels