[korgypark] Re: Missing Something

  • From: "Andres Aguirre" <aaguirreg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 03:24:14 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Hello all,=0D
=0D
This is my first post, but I've been listening for a while.....a long whi=
le
=3D)=0D
Byron, I don't know if you have already solved this problem, but  If not,
did you remember to set  the global parameter 2D PRG=3DENA ?. I think it =
is
set to NUM by default, which doesn't allow the X5D to receive or send MID=
Bank Select messages. =0D
=0D
I hope this helps,=0D
=0D
Andres=0D
  =0D
 =0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Date: Friday, November 28, 2003 3:16:13 PM=0D
To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Subject: [korgypark] Missing Something=0D
 =0D
Hello to all,=0D
I am using Cakewalk 6.0 with windows 98 (I know, I'm behind the times) wi=
th
my X5D. I cannot get the banks to change from within cakewalk. If I selec=
t a
sound from another bank, it gives me the comparable numbered sound from t=
he
general bank. Am I missing a setting or something?=0D
 =0D
I appreciate your input.=0D
 =0D
Byron=0D