[korgypark] Re: Piano sound...

  • From: dko4342@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 09:10:45 +0100

> Rather than send the patch individually, could you post it to Korgy Park???
>
> We should try to initiate a better patch exchange on Korgy Park. I'm not
> putting down the ones on there but rather hoping to get more of them.

As I said in my mail, the patch is included in the Genesis/Rez package on
Korgy Park, and you can take it from there. Open the Resonance bank, go to
combi and transmit the StereoPiano. One thing though: The Piano '16 is not
on A01 but on A19 so that Program has to be transmitted as well to that
position - unless of course you change all 8 programs of the combi to
point to wherever you have Piano '16.

/Frank