[korgypark] Re: PC to 05R/W MIDI-Trouble

  • From: "Jochen Pietsch" <JochenPietsch@xxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 13:03:18 +0200

I'm sure, the interface and the soundcard are ok: an old Roland
MT-32 played the MIDI datas from the soundcard's MIDI OUT...
So the soundcard's and computer's setup is set correctly. There
has to be a switch in the 05R/W, so that the data are not
accepted...

I think, we are very close to the solution, now...

Cheers!
Jochen