My Site

  • From: Tony Thompson <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 14:23:18 +0000

Looking for the X5 guide?

Try logging on to the main site , go to Working Tools, and then click on
MIDI Help.

It's a basic intro and you may know most or all of it already.
While you're there, check out the links for VST plugins and so on - I've
been working hard on those. there are links also for things like mastering
which have a lot of good info.

--
Tony Thompson

Mighty Wight Productions
 http://www.mightywight.net

A Member of The Music Producers Guild UK
 http://www.mpg.org.uk

Watch out for 'Wildflower', the forthcoming album by Marissa Anglin on Black
Kat Records/Sony, (programming by Tony Thompson)

http://www.blackkat.net