[korgypark] Re: Korg x5 sysex problem (a few off-topic questions)

  • From: Veli-Pekka Tätilä <vepeta00@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 18:55:17 +0200

hi,
Just wanted to add an off-topic question:=20
Why does this mailing list format my messages so strangely putting  =
those =3D20s all over the message? Might it be a problem with the =
Windows character set which differs from the ones used in DOS, Mac OS =
and Unix (perhaps the machine processing all these messages runs under =
one of those)? I am using OE version 6 and posting all my messages in =
plain text format. All the messages posted to Yahoo mailing lists come =
back to me unchanged (if you don't coun the ads).=20