[korgypark] Re: Korg x5 sysex problem

  • From: "michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mstockinger@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 18:26:30 +0100

Hello to all!

Hy Veli-Pekka Tätila,

yesterday at night I faced the same of one of your problems: the first time
ever I got also a "data receive error" (I converted pcg-patches to
x5dr-format, but I think these are no new patches we didn't have already).
Nothing on my computer was changed. With the second try I succeded. My X5DR
is from December 1994, and I think it was the weakening battery.
So I'd suggest you really try to renew your battery!

Best wishes,
Michael Stockinger
www.stockinger.org