[korgypark] Re: How to hard reset an X5D

  • From: Thomas Anderssen <thomas.anderssen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 18:59:13 +0200

Hi Korgies...

I have seen that recipe before - it do not work, since there are no +1 / -1=
=20
keys on the Korg. But I have another:

Here (http://perso.wanadoo.fr/synthlegends/support.htm)
I found another Factory reset recipe:

RAM Reset (ALL CLEAR-initialization) Attention, you will loose all your=20
custom made progs/combis : While you are turning on the the X, press=20
simultaneously the "Down Cursor" Key and the "Enter" key.

Those keys are at least present.....

Cheers, Thomas

At 11:06 2002-03-07 -0500, you wrote:

> > KORG X5D HOLD (buttons) +1 AND -1 THEN POWER ON.
>

>I'm sorry for being stupid... but that combo confuses the hell out of me.
>
>Just how the heck am I suppose to do that???

Thomas Anderssen
Ab Tronico Oy
Nyg=E5rdsgatan 9
68910 Benn=E4s, Finland