[korgypark] Help with Korg X5D Setup

  • From: Erich Sachse <ews3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 12:13:39 -0500

Hello

I just bought a Korg X5D to fool around with a little composition.

I expected to just be able to turn it on and play, and after reading the
manual, I still can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

I know the audio setup is fine, because I can get the demo songs to play
through both my amp and through headphones.

What am I doing wrong, or is something wrong with my keyboard?  I've tried
searching the web without much luck.

Thanks, can't wait to play around with it -- I used an 05/RW in College and
loved the sounds it made available!

-Erich