[korgypark] Re: Doh!- hellforge666's right

  • From: James Hebert <JHebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 12:50:31 -0600

If you've ever opened it up, and are comfortable doing so, it'll speed the
drying process. Otherwise, just let it dry. Point a room fan at it and let
it sit a good while.  As long as it was not on, and did not short out, once
dry it should be okay.

If it was a sweetened drink, then it may leave traces of stickiness that are
better wiped clean (this can collect dust, and build up enough gunk to
interfere with contacts). Milk, tea, coffee, and Coke can be like that.

James