[korgypark] Re: A CONNECTION QUERY

  • From: "Phil Smith" <pjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 21:21:57 +0100

Yes, thanks for your response. However, I should have said that the
Panasonic SY-PA100 system has 3 channel stereo inputs for keyboard or other
"instruments" & I can actually do exactly as you suggest already. I was
looking for an alternative to reduce the number of cables - four jack to
jack cables & one midi cable.