[Klamath County Fire Defense Board] FW: AirLink Open House and First Year Anniversary

  • From: "Keith Endacott" <kendacott@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klamathcountyfdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 14:23:20 -0700

See attached

Keith Endacott

Keith Endacott, Executive Director

Klamath 9-1-1 Communications District

2543 Shasta Way

Klamath Falls, OR 97601

541-884-4876 ext. 1 fax 541-884-5026

<mailto:kendacott@xxxxxxxx> kendacott@xxxxxxxx
<http://www.klamath911.com> www.klamath911.com

From: Kristin Lingman [mailto:Kristin.Lingman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 5, 2015 12:41 PM
To: kendacott@xxxxxxxx
Subject: AirLink Open House and First Year Anniversary

Keith,

Thank you so much for passing along the invite.

We look forward to seeing everyone!

Please come join us at the JELD-WEN hangar from 12p to 4p as we welcome the
community and our EMS partners in celebration. We promise a fun time with a
great live band, food, snow cones, and jumpies for the kids.

Where: JELD-WEN Hangar 2850 Stinson Way, Klamath Falls, OR

When: Saturday, October 10th from 12p to 4p

Contact: Kristin 541.233.6355

All the best,

Kristin Lingman l Manager, Marketing & Business Development

AirLink CCT

2500 Neff Road Bend, OR 97701

541.233.6355 (Cell)

541.706.6935 (Office)