[klaatumail] Re: star of fame for America

  • From: "Fred Hinnegan" <fhinnegan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 11:16:25 -0400

Historically, what do other groups'stars say?  I think most of them (if not
all) just have the name of the group, and that's it.  If they listed all the
members' names, that would take up a lot of sidewalk space in the case of
some groups, like The Guess Who or Electric Light Orchestra.

How did things get so bad with the members of America?