[klaatumail] caveat RE: Re: My third album

  • From: "Bradley, David" <David_Bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 13:51:02 -0400

I will add to my original comment by warning you that Jaimie has not
learned to control himself when it comes to the incessant use of catchy
hooks and lush harmonies.  That makes this a very dangerous album to
listen to since most people do not have the intestinal fortitude to not
be pulled in by such devices. Basically most listeners are coming to a
battle of wits with Jaimie's music and are totally unarmed and
unprepared to be completely sucked into it the way this album will do to
you.

Dave