[klaatumail] My third album

  • From: Jaimie Vernon <bullseyecanada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 13:21:05 -0400

For those remotely curious, my long lost third solo album -- a
concept pop record about the rise and collapse of the LAST Top40 AM
radio station in North America -- is now available for download.

The uninterrupted radio show version (featuring Bob Segarini doing
between-song patter and humorous news, weather & traffic reports
plus commercials a la "The Who Sell Out") can be found at iTunes,
Rhapsody and here:

http://www.amazon.com/Nightmare-000-Watts-Radio-Show/dp/B003TK0OYU/ref=sr_shvl_album_3?ie=UTF8&qid80941996&sr01-3

Or if you're just looking for the individual songs, remixed in 24bit, you can
get 'em here:

http://www.amazon.com/Nightmare-20-000-Watts-Singles/dp/B003TJYQVS/ref=sr_shvl_album_1?ie=UTF8&qid80941996&sr01-1

As well as eMusic.

http://www.emusic.com/album/Jaimie-Vernon-Nightmare-20-000-Watts-Singles-Edition-MP3-Download/11992768.html

Drop me a line if you decide to make the investment and I'll send along
better quality artwork and extensive liner notes about the fictitious
radio station and how the album was created.

Jaimie Vernon,
President, Bullseye Records
CDs: http://www.bullseyecanada.com
MP3s: http://www.bullseyesongs.com