[klaatumail] Re: Video for Music Videos..(no kk)

  • From: db65@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: horseofamerica07 <forceofamerica@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 04:06:02 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Jimmy,

There are sites where you can get free video clips, but they're usually 30
second background loops.  Stock footage usually isn't free, and if it is, it
usually isn't very good.

As for the computer aspect of things, I'm using an old Pentium 4 HT with 1 gig
of memory and I edit video all the time. I use Adobe Premiere Pro which is one
of the leading non-linear editing programs on the market.  You certainly don't
need a Mac G4 to handle video editing.

Editing video is quick and easy with the right software.

And as Jaimie indicated, if he's looking to work with stills instead of moving
images, the My Story app or the Windows Movie Maker app do nice work.

But I get the impression he's looking for stock footage that's motion footage,
not stills, and that's going to be hard to come by for free.

Dave