[klaatumail] Re: Video for Music Videos..(no kk)

  • From: Marc Tobolski <marc_tobolski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 04:38:26 -0700 (PDT)

Get a MacBook or Mac Mini and it comes preloaded with iMovie (part of iLife),
which I have found to be far superior to Windows Movie Maker and is far more
user friendly.

Shooting extremely high-quality video is getting even more affordable now with
DSLR's, too.  Do a web search of "Perya" to see a fantastic little movie done
on the new Canon EOS 7D.  Body is $1,800 - it is the glass that always costs,
though.

Marc