[klaatumail] Update: new Indiegogo perks

  • From: Glen Aka Barney Rubble <barneyrubble120@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 18:26:31 -0400

Hey friends, S:^D

I'm not sure at what momentum Indiegogo starts featuring its campaigns on the
front page: within the first half of my campaign (within about 9 days), the
number of visits has gone above 15,000... and climbing! Still, I've yet to hit
halfway of the target (though I'm humbled to have made it almost halfway so
far... Thank you!).

And so, I decided to add a couple of perks that may entice those curious to see
what goes on while recording an album, or those who secretly record their music
at home (sound familiar?). I've been offering these types of things amongst the
friends I know on another music-oriented list, so these perks may be a moot
point to some... but for those who have non-list friends who are budding
musicians or closet recording artists, you may want to let them know about the
new perks, in case...

Once again, the link to the Indiegogo campaign:
http://igg.me/at/simplecalmingmusic

And I recently fixed the link so you can listen to the "Inner Contacts" album
in full... My apologies if you kept getting page errors while attempting to
hear the album. S:^(

Thanks again for your time,
Glen (aka Barney Rubble)
Sent from my iPhone