[klaatumail] The Michael Bouyea/Dee Long connection

  • From: Jaimie Vernon <bullseyecanada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 12:59:40 -0500

In further correspondence with Michael Bouyea about his solo work, he sent me
this note. I am reprinting with permission:
I worked with Dee for one day, back in the 80s at his studio,
somewhere out in the boonies. He was hired by Capitol to remix a Blue
Jays theme song that I had written, played all instruments and sang
all parts. I thought he did a great job: You can find it here:

http://www.torontomike.com/2008/05/home_run_we_got_the_blue_jays.htmlI have
this record, actually. Had no idea Dee worked on it. David...I'll scan the art
and hopefully you can add to the discography.

Hey...any chance of getting Paul Jackson's fan pictures up from Dee's solo tour
in '05/'06? I've got 'em if you need them.

Jaimie Vernon,
President, Bullseye Records
1-800-JOE-RADI(O) // 1-800-563-7234
CDs: http://www.bullseyecanada.com
MP3s: http://www.bullseyesongs.com
RADIO: http://www.radiothatdoesntsuck.com
SWAG: http://www.cafepress.com/bullseyecanada
TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/bullseyecanada
MYSPACE: http://www.myspace.com/bullseyecanada

Author, Canadian Pop Music Encyclopedia
http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/Pop_Encyclopedia/

PERSONAL - http://www.myspace.com/jaimievernonsmovingtargetz
               - http://radio3.cbc.ca/bands/Jaimie-Vernon
BLOG - http://verminator.livejournal.com
FACEBOOK - http://www.facebook.com/jaimievernon

Windows Live: Friends get your Flickr, Yelp, and Digg updates when they e-mail
you.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid?91817