[klaatumail] Talent

  • From: Jim McNally <klaatu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 12:10:22 -0500

I may be narrow-minded, but "talent" to me is thin with a nice butt.  In
the music world, to me it varies, but it is clearly being able to do
things I could never hope to do. With my limited level of ability, that
means there is a whole lot of talent out there.  I might not like a
particular style of music, but I appreciate talent in all of the arts
anyway.  I wish I could be an elitist, but then I would have to listen
to classical or jazz exclusively and I would be forced to sneer at "pop"
music.  And I would meet far fewer talented ladies.

Jim in Detroit