[klaatumail] A Bullseye Khristmaas

  • From: no1voice <no1voice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 12:38:25 -0800

> Many years ago Bullseye released a CD called "Takin' Care Of
> Christmas" with 15 yuletide tracks by (mostly) Canadian indie
> artists. Before that, we released a limited edition CD called
> Bullseye Christmas.
>
> Through the marvel of modern technology we've married the two
> releases (with the exception of two songs...due to rights issues)
> and added a bunch of new material as the downloadable "Get Yer Fa
> La La's Out"

Glad to be the exclusionary '(mostly) Canadian' in that post!
Also glad to be included once again on this third incarnation of a
'Bullseye Khristmaas'.
(ironic that since the initial 2001 release we've been steadily in
not one, but two wars....  *sigh*  )

Here's a few more places to check out Holiday mashups that I've made.

Here's an all-in-one site:
http://www.divshare.com/download/5891675-c75

....here's the two new ones for this year:
http://fairtilizer.com/track/68580
http://fairtilizer.com/track/68078

....and here's a Hannukah Mashup CD I'm on this year:
http://djbc.net/menorah/

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL KLAATUSIANS AND THEIR FAMILIES!

-  Joel-Steven     (Kaalifornia Klaatusian)     8^D