[klaatumail] Re: R.I.P. Rob Grill

  • From: Marc Tobolski <marc_tobolski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 09:26:04 -0700 (PDT)

Dave:
Funny you should mention this as there is an 'Old Hippie' concert of sorts
coming through Phoenix soon.  I was wondering there how many original members
are in attendance.  There is also a Foreigner/Journey/Night Ranger show coming
that I think features none of the original lead singers.  Saw Basia a few
months ago - it was her!  Lindsay Buckingham coming in October - hoping it is
really him!

On a side note, we were at an auction in Yarnell AZ last weekend where they had
for sale a David Bradley windmill.  I think the blades were about 6' and the
thing stood about 50' tall.

Marc T

Twitter: marctobolski
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tobolski