[klaatumail] Re: Is It Me?

  • From: "Whyrmie" <Whyrmie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 22:47:08 -0400

Sure Bill,
I can do that.
http://bit.ly/Vm1VwA
I've added the Attic version on the bottom, and unlike last time I haven't
equalized the overall volumes so now the Bullseye version shows as the
loudest, but it also looks like the loudest bits have been lowered and it
appears clipped (though it doesn't actually sound clipped). I guess
"compressed" is the word. My understanding is that this reduces the dynamic
response.
And even when you look at the quieter parts, I think the Klaatunes looks
better than even the Attic. But that might be because the volume of the
Attic version is lower overall.

. . ... Scott . . ¶;-D