[klaatumail] Re: Is It Me?

  • From: "Whyrmie" <Whyrmie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 12:57:04 -0400

So,
I received my new copy of "Hope" and think it sounds awesome. But since I
can't really rely on my ears or my speakers, I did a visual comparison of
the tune "Prelude" by looking at the waveforms between the new cd and the
Bullseye release.
Find it here: http://bit.ly/QPHWCl

As you can see (fwiw), the Klaatunes version has better dynamic response.
I like that. I like it A LOT.

.  .  ... Scott Teague