[klaatumail] Re: Hit a Milestone No KK

  • From: dean thut <deansmilkco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 20:11:31 -0700 (PDT)

 Tom ,
   That is so friggin awesome and I am so happy for you. It`s good to hear
something good happening to someone like that these days.
    Please do yourself a favor and find a pass time that you really enjoy. Bake
bread, make cookies, build a flying model airplane, learn pottery or something.
    I wish you all the best,
 Dean Thut