[klaatumail] Re: Hit a Milestone No KK

  • From: "Terry Andrews" <t.andrews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 20:39:48 +0000

Way to go Tom!
Here's my story. I'm in transition from working for a company to being a
broker. There's a lot on my plate right now.

With all of that crap going on, I received a phone from my ex saying my
daughter was in an accident with my car. The car, I been told is wrote off. The
car was leased and the end date is the 21st of this month. I even went to the
bank to refinance. It's a sucky day.

And no, nobody was hurt. Thank God!

Teer

From: Marc Tobolski <marc_tobolski@xxxxxxxxx>