[klaatumail] Re: Good Macca live

  • From: Jaimie Vernon <bullseyecanada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 12:16:10 -0500

> Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 06:51:15 -0800
>
> To my knowledge, Rhapsody is US-only.  You cannot access Rhapsody from an IP
> outside the US.  At least that has been my experience.

You are correct, sir.

I've found that only Amazon.com and eMusic have universally accessible sites
for all territories.

What a lot of people don't know is that iTunes is territorial. There are
releases we have on iTunes Canada that are not available on iTunes US or other
places...and vice versa.

Yet another idiotic record label policy that's based on territorial rights.
Can't imagine how much business they've lost because someone in North America
can't buy a British release, etc.

Jaimie

Windows Live: Friends get your Flickr, Yelp, and Digg updates when they e-mail
you.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid?91817