[klaatumail] Re: Bullseye Reissue 347 EST HELP!

  • From: Jaimie Vernon <bullseyecanada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 01:07:29 -0400

Dave,
The fixed, 2nd version with the proper "California Jam" says STEREO on the tray
card just above the barcode. It also has the WHITE banner inside the tray
window that says "25th Anniversary" [the original edition had a coloured
portion of the Sun logo showing].

The sticker is not an indicator. If yours doesn't have one it only means we
missed putting it on there (yeah, I know the booklet is different in the later
edition, but the sticker was a good marketing tool for retailers).

Jaimie Vernon,
President, Bullseye Records
1-800-JOE-RADI(O) // 1-800-563-7234
CDs: http://www.bullseyecanada.com
MP3s: http://www.bullseyesongs.com
RADIO: http://www.radiothatdoesntsuck.com
SWAG: http://www.cafepress.com/bullseyecanada
TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/bullseyecanada
MYSPACE: http://www.myspace.com/bullseyecanada

Author, Canadian Pop Music Encyclopedia
http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/Pop_Encyclopedia/

PERSONAL - http://www.myspace.com/jaimievernonsmovingtargetz
               - http://radio3.cbc.ca/bands/Jaimie-Vernon
BLOG - http://verminator.livejournal.com
FACEBOOK - http://www.facebook.com/jaimievernon

> Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 04:36:14 +0000
> From: db65@xxxxxxxxxxx
> To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [klaatumail] Bullseye Reissue 347 EST HELP!
>
> Hi all,
>
> I have two sealed copies of the Bullseye remaster of 3:47 EST. One of each
> version. I need to know how to tell them apart.
>
> One has the sticker on the shrink wrap with the band's name, and indicates it
> has a 20 page booklet, and the hinge area of the tray shows part of the
> artwork with writing over it.
>
> The other does NOT have the sticker, and the hinge area of the tray is white
> with writing over it.
>
> If I'm correct, the one with the sticker is the first pressing that has the
> accidental mono version of California Jam, and the one without the sticker is
> the second pressing that has the corrected stereo version of California Jam.
>
> Any confirmation out there?
>
> Dave

Attention all humans. We are your photos. Free us.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid?66046