[klaatumail] Bullseye Reissue 347 EST HELP!

  • From: db65@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 04:36:14 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all,

I have two sealed copies of the Bullseye remaster of 3:47 EST. One of each
version. I need to know how to tell them apart.

One has the sticker on the shrink wrap with the band's name, and indicates it
has a 20 page booklet, and the hinge area of the tray shows part of the artwork
with writing over it.

The other does NOT have the sticker, and the hinge area of the tray is white
with writing over it.

If I'm correct, the one with the sticker is the first pressing that has the
accidental mono version of California Jam, and the one without the sticker is
the second pressing that has the corrected stereo version of California Jam.

Any confirmation out there?

Dave