[kismac] Re: kismac r51 subversion binary (2nd try)

  • From: Theo Baschak <tbaschak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 01:05:01 -0600

I took r52 out wardriving tongiht, and although I selected gpsd as my
source.. i couldn't get it to pick up anything.... I usually run
gpsdrive which runs gpsd, but tontihgt when i ran that, it picked up
my location and stuff, but kismac wouldn't see that there was any data
coming from gpsd.. so i ended up using the serial device directly, but
it didn't have a setting to choose baud, so i ended up not getting a
lot of gps co-ordinates. I'll have to look into what went on with gpsd
later on.

Theo